Our most popular knife. Double finger choils and lanyard opening for perfect grip and safety. The ideal knife for outfitters and taxidermists per forming precision skinning duties and fine detail work.
• Steel: 440C Stainless
• RHc 58-60
• Double draw heat temper, Cryogenic “deep freeze” treatment
• Handle: Full Tang
• Black “Suregrip,” or Stag.
• Blade Length: 2.500”
• Thickness 0.090”
• Overall knife length: 6.75”
• Blade Finish: Ceramic Peened “Hunters Non-Glare”
• Weight: 2.2 oz
• Sheath: Vegetable tanned, oiled, split grained cowhide
• Lifetime Warranty, Made in USA
“We run a black bear camp in Ontario and I have the pleasure of skinning/caping duties. The Cub Bear is my go to knife for the majority of the work. I use that knife for de-boning duties also”. Tom Neiderer
Specially priced at: $55.99