Knives of Alaska – Featherlight Hunter D2
Don’t let their 2.0 oz. weight fool you. These knives are built to exacting standards for hard use. Blades on all three Models are made from D2 Tool Steel and the locking liner mechanisms are made from tough “17-4” stainless spring steel. During the manufacturing and testing process, each blade is locked open then individually torque tested several times to withstand over 100 lbs. lock force.
• Steel: D2 Tool Steel.
• RHc 60-61. Double-Draw Heat Treat Temper.
• Cryogenic “deep freeze” treatment.
• Handles: Carbon Fiber, OD Green G10 or Hunter Orange.
• Blade Length: Hunter and Defender Models: 2.75
• Blade Finish: Ceramic Peened “Non-Glare”.
• Overall Knife Length; Open: 7.500”; Closed: 4.1875”
• Weight: 2.0 oz.
• Made in USA. Lifetime Warranty
Specially priced at: $83.49